Monday 13 February 2012

Nicole by OPI - I'm a Belieber

I'm not really a Belieber, but this purple is one of those colours that I can safely go back to. It's the right amount of blue, bright and a creme, so it's definitely bang in the middle of my comfort zone... unlike Justin Bieber.

Nicole by OPI is a brand for the younger fashionista (within, in my case). This line, One Less Lonely Girl, was inspired by the young celebrity and is aimed at raising funds to build schools.

I have to say I've been very impressed with the quality of Nicole's products and the new brush. I have a few bottles with the old brush and wasn't so keen, but the updated, fan-like one is excellent. The bottle looks quite nice, however, it is a little awkward and doesn't fit in my OPI case.

The formula is a bit thinner than what I am used to, OPI's consistency, but it doesn't necessarily translate into a lower quality product. Drying time was good and I got at least four days of wear without chipping or tip wear.

I got this as part of a pack including many other purples from the same collection. There are a few gems in there, don't let the names or the persona behind them put you off. I am in my early thirties after all...

Click to enlarge
Brand: Nicole by OPI
Collection: One Less Lonely Girl
Name: I'm a Belieber
Type: Creme
Pantone equivalent: 526
Make Up Alley rating: N/A
Potential dupes: it's likely that there are some out there, I just couldn't think of any!
Buy it from eBay (US) $14.99 + $2.50 P&P (Buy it now)

I used:
1 x OPI Natural Base Coat
2 x Nicole by OPI I'm a Belieber

Metadata:
Canon EOS 450D - 50 mm - f/1.8 - ISO 400 - indoors - overcast



3 comments:

  1. Que divino violeta! es un tono perfecto de violeta, me dejó soñando...ni muy claro ni muy oscuro, cuando pueda se lo pido a Guille de facebook, tiene que ser mio! hay otra parecido pero metalizado puede ser? El pincel se ve muy practico, chato, corto, suave, manejable..

    ReplyDelete